Fair warning: I’m a total amateur. This is my first blog post. I’m both excited and anxious I’m doing this, but here we go!
Hi, my name is Shelby. I’m the owner and Interior Designer of Larson Interiors. I’m so glad you’re here!
Some of you have been following me for a while so you may think I’m lying. And I suppose partially I am. This isn’t technically the first blog post. However, I’m calling it my first blog post because I’ve read enough “How to write a blog post” articles that when implemented in my business they don’t seem be authentic to myself and what Larson Interiors is all about.
Now that I have COMPLETELY exposed myself, here are a few tidbits about me:
- I am 25 years old.
- I have my Bachelors of Science Degree in Interior Design.
- I am currently studying for the NCIDQ (if you’re interested, I’ll tell you more about this later!)
- I have 2 beautiful Mini Australian Shepard’s: Huckleberry and Blueberry
- I’ve been around construction my whole life and I’ve been in the design community since 2015.
- I cannot get enough of personal finance, personal growth, and true crime podcasts.
- I have a passion for all things design and love finding solutions to individual problems.
Because I totally nerd out when it comes to personal finance, I have seen and used Larson Interiors as a way to provide affordable design services while resolving issues individual clients have with their home improvement projects, without totally breaking the bank in finish, furniture and equipment selections. I live on a written budget every day, week, month and year so I understand achieving what HGTV prints in their magazine isn’t always realistic for your space, budget and time constraints. With that being said, I provide the best solutions to fit the parameters given to me while also considering the vision clients have for their space.
There you have it. A snippet of myself and Larson Interiors. I hope you learned something about me, feel excited to ask questions and maybe start your own home improvement project, are ready to find inspiration or just simply came here to say “hi”!
I am so glad you are here. Let’s be friends and have some FUN!